Care to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable circular economy? Let’s do it together! Cambi is now looking to hire a Project Manager.
We are looking for an ambitious person, who looks for new challenges and who shares the values of Cambi:
Proactive – Responsive – Team oriented – Innovative - Accountable
Key roles and responsibilities:
Be the Project Manager on projects for their whole life cycle, including:
- Manage and coordinate proposals, studies and projects worldwide
- Execute projects in accordance to contract’s requirements
- Build good project team cooperation based on Cambi values
- Extensive contact and collaboration with customers
- Follow-up of partners, suppliers and contractors
- Source locally key auxiliary equipment and packages
- Ensure compliance to HSEQ
- Ensure a pristine flow of information between project stakeholders
- Preparation and follow-up of plans, as well as reporting on progress and finances
As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to be part of a competent team for the development of new technologies and products.
You will also have the opportunity to have hands-on work at site, with commissioning, start up and operations of implemented systems.
- A Master’s (MSc), or equivalent degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, process, environment)
- >10 years relevant work experience from process industry, wastewater, anaerobic digestion, pulp and paper
- Used to work in national, international and multicultural environments
- Experienced in cost estimation and management of complex process plant installations
- Skilled in the procurement of packages and equipment
- Proven skills in manufacturing follow up, inspection and expediting
- Exposure to manufacturing and/or operation of pressure vessel, boiler, heat exchanger a plus
- Curious and interested in getting hands-on experience in plant operation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English. One Scandinavian language and other languages a plus
You will be a part of a Project Manager team within Operations department and will report to the Project Director.
- Competitive conditions
- An international working environment
- An opportunity to contribute to the green transformation and sustainable growth of cities throughout the world
- Opportunity to further professional growth within the organization
- We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis
For more information please contact Morten Aikio, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 47 01 21 32
Deadline for applying is set to January 6th 2024
Please be informed that we will only accept and assess applications through our career site.
Who is Cambi?
Cambi is a global technology and solutions supplier that enables cities and industries to turn wastewater sludge and other organic wastes into bioresources. We are a medium-sized, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth. We have offices in the UK, USA, China and South Korea, and a growing sales network on all continents.
Cambi is a world leader in developing innovative and advanced solutions to produce sustainable high-class biosolid products within the wastewater industry. Our core expertise lies in innovative concept development, design, manufacturing, installation, and operation of industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge in combination with anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The core technology, developed over three decades and known globally as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Our systems have the capacity to cater to over 110 million individuals across more than 25 countries. We are proud of having cities like Oslo, London, Washington, Singapore, and Sydney among our clients.
As water utility companies take sustainability increasingly seriously, adopting net-zero emissions targets and embracing circular economy models, Cambi has tremendous growth potential and ambitions to match.