Would you like to use your skills to accelerate the global transition to a low-carbon circular economy?
Cambi is looking for an experienced and motivated Key Account Manager to join our Services team. As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of existing clients having a Cambi plant in operation. You will be the coordinating point of contact, providing support to clients, identifying opportunities, and developing and promoting our suite of potential upgrade projects and service offerings. You will also be involved in exploring new opportunities, expanding our offerings, onboarding new clients and new business, according to our group strategy.
This role has been established to enable further growth of this business area. In this role, you will be key to the further development and execution of the strategy and operations of our service offerings and thereby driving the company’s growth and success. In this position, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
This is both a strategic and operative role. It is important that you enjoy being hands-on while taking an overall view and responsibility for the function. The role is part of a growing business and in a fast paced, highly competent, international, and innovative working environment.
Main tasks in this position:
- Be the main point of contact for a portfolio of client/plants. Handle all topics, advice and support the clients, pull in the appropriate internal resources, ensure delivery and client satisfaction.
- Proactively promote all our services, products and projects. Identify opportunities, technical sales, negotiations, participate in developing project contracts to signature and execution.
- Be the owner and driver of solving complex challenges, and of harvesting fantastic opportunities.
- Be the owner of and prepare proposals for services and EPC projects.
- Prepare, carry out and lead negotiations with suppliers, partners, and clients.
- Cooperate in multi-discipline, multi-national teams for responsive and correct handling, support level, value proposition and delivery. Typical team members are highly competent engineers within process, mechanical, automation, service and other functions such as legal, proposals, accounting and project management, as and when needed.
- Assist the Technical Maintenance and Support team as and when required.
- Contribute to developing the Services offerings, methodology, tools and business processes.
We believe the right candidate can be an engineer within mechanical, process, chemical, automation or a process technician, with a few years of experience. Experience from process industry, wastewater, sludge treatment is an advantage. It is beneficial with a commercial mindset, good client communication skills and fluency to work in English. We expect high personal standards for the quality of work, and an attitude to take initiatives and be self-motivated.
It would be an advantage if you also can participate in the execution of our service offerings such as remote monitoring and advice, on-site commissioning, supervision, assessments, training etc. depending on your qualifications and preferences.
For this position, it is required that you are:
- Persistent, thorough and able to handle many parallel activities in a dynamic environment.
- Structured, independent, result-oriented and gets thing done.
- A good team player.
- Honest, humble and hard-working, with a natural inclination to share and learn new skills.
- Proactive, responsive and engaging, with an ability to create team spirit.
Location: Preferably at our office in Malvern, Philadelphia. Alternatively based at home office. Occasional travelling will be required, and normally controlled and managed by yourself.
Your personality should fit Cambi’s Core Philosophy with Customer focus, high degree of Quality in solution, product and service, and we always act with Integrity.
In all settings we strive to be Proactive, Responsive, Team oriented, Innovative and Accountable.
Why you will enjoy it in Cambi
Work globally: Encounter different cultures and work practices when working with the global sales organization and opportunities to meet leading water sector companies spanning all continents.
Make an impact: Contribute to projects transforming organic waste streams into bioresources, boosting the circular economy, and leading to net-zero emissions in cities worldwide.
Immerse in diversity: Join a multicultural team with a mix of young and experienced colleagues from more than 25 countries and 18 discipline backgrounds.
Grow personally: Embrace our values: proactive, innovative, responsive, accountable, and team-oriented, in a dynamic work environment grounded in a modern Code of Conduct applying to all employees and business partners.
If you see yourself further developing your career together with us, don’t hesitate to send in your application, including a cover letter and CV. Applicants will be evaluated consecutively.
Tord Finstad, Man. Dir. of Cambi Services, email@example.com, +47 947 87 799
Martine Opstad Sunde, CPC, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 975 64 790
Who is Cambi?
Cambi is a world-leading provider of sustainable technology solutions that enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources. We are a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth, with offices in several countries. We have diligent employees from different backgrounds and more than 25 nationalities, and a growing sales network covering all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, testing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, known as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilizers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Cambi installations can serve about 109 million people in 24 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and many more.