Would you like to use your skills to accelerate the global transition to a low-carbon circular economy?
This is an opportunity for you to use your skills to inspire cities worldwide to embrace the circular economy and promote sustainability. Cambi is seeking a dedicated Piping & Layout Engineer to join our team at our headquarters in Asker, Norway.
At Cambi, you'll experience a dynamic work environment where you can rapidly expand your knowledge and contribute to projects that make a real difference.
- Perform 2D and 3D modeling in AutoCAD 3D to create detailed layouts and designs.
- Update and create intelligent Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) using AutoCAD.
- Contribute to basic and detailed design on brown field projects and greenfield projects, using Autocad 2D and 3D.
- Design pipe systems for both greenfield and brownfield projects accordance with P&IDs.
- Assist in concept evaluation and development to improve design efficiency.
- Update CADs and Specs in AutoCAD 3D as necessary to maintain accuracy.
- Maintain and update standard product drawings to support new projects.
- Provide sales support by creating visual materials and technical documentation.
- Collaborate with field engineering teams to ensure design are implemented effectively.
Your Background and Profile:
- Technical education, Constructor, B.Sc., or M.Sc. in mechanical or a relevant engineering field.
- 1-5 years of experience in offshore or industrial design.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations including ASME, EN, DNV, and NORSOK.
- Experience with 2D and 3D modeling in the plant engineering industry.
- Strong collaboration skills, piping and layout expertise, independence, and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
Why You Will Enjoy It at Cambi:
- Work globally: Engage with different cultures and work practices while collaborating with our global sales organization and leading water sector companies across continents.
- Be part of a team with a strong commitment to customer focus, high-quality solutions, products, and services, and a culture of integrity.
- Embrace Cambi's core philosophy of being proactive, responsive, team-oriented, innovative, and accountable.
Join Cambi and be part of a team that is driving positive change by helping cities worldwide embrace the circular economy and become more sustainable. Your engineering skills can make a significant impact on the future of our planet. We look forward to welcoming talented individuals who share our commitment to a sustainable future.
How to Apply:
If you see yourself further developing your career together with us, don’t hesitate to send in your application, including a cover letter and CV. Please be informed that we will only accept and assess applications through our career site.
Dag Remo, Piping and Layout lead. Dag.Remo@cambi.com, +47 416 84 051
Martine Opstad Sunde, Chief People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org , +47 975 64 790
Cambi is a global technology and solutions supplier that enables cities and industries to turn wastewater sludge and other organic wastes into bioresources. We are a medium-sized, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth. We have offices in the UK, USA, China and South Korea, and a growing sales network on all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge in combination with anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, developed over three decades and known globally as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilizers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
Our systems have the capacity to cater to over 110 million individuals across more than 25 countries. We are proud of having cities like Oslo, London, Washington, Singapore, and Sydney among our clients. As water utility companies take sustainability increasingly seriously, adopting net-zero emissions targets and embracing circular economy models, Cambi has tremendous growth potential and ambitions to match.