Would you like to use your skills to accelerate the global transition to a low-carbon circular economy?
Cambi is looking for a Project Director/Manager who is passionate about spreading the word on how Cambi is part of the solution for the world’s great sustainability challenges. As Project Director/Manager in Cambi, you will help cities around the world in implementing solutions for turning organic waste into bioresources on the journey to net-zero emissions.
Who is Cambi?
Cambi is a world-leading provider of sustainable technology solutions that enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources. We are a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth, with offices in several countries. We have diligent employees from different backgrounds and more than 25 nationalities, and a growing sales network covering all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, testing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, known as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Cambi installations can serve about 109 million people in 24 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and many more.
We are looking for an ambitious person, who looks for new challenges thatand who shares the values of Cambis values:
Proactive – Responsive – Team oriented – Innovative - Accountable
Job responsibilities includes:
- Lead Cambi’s Project Manager international team
- Follow up and report Projects status & Critical matters:
- Monthly coordination meetings with PM’s
- Quarterly cost control & progress reviews with cost controller
- Ad-hoc support to PM
- Review, plan and coordinate resource needs with COO, Engineering, Manufacturing, Site & Commissioning
- Secure projects are executed according to:
- Project Execution methodology
- Quality Assurance system
- Be Project Manager forLead offers, studies and standardized “core technology” EPC projects
- Participate and contribute to bid processes
- Participate and contribute to strategical decisions
- Build good project teams based on trust, honesty and cooperation
- Extensive contact and collaboration with customers
- Follow-up of partners, suppliers and contractors
- Ensure a good flow of information between all parties involved in the pProjects Execution
- MSc in eEngineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, environmental)
- Minimum >15 years’ experience in project execution in the process, wastewater, sludge or paper industry.
- Experience working with Sludge and Anaerobic Digestion is an advantage
- Used to work in national, international and multicultural environments
- Experienced in cost estimation and project management of complex process plant projects
- Skilled in the procurement of packages and equipment
- Curious and interested in getting hands-on experience in plant operation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and one Scandinavian language
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent organization skills, with ability to prioritize critical tasks and manage workload from different projects
- Uncompromising integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Value-driven, with high focus on collaboration
You will be a part of Operations department and reporting to COO, and you will have project managers reporting to you.
Location: At headquarters in Asker, Norway
If you see yourself to continue your career with us, don’t hesitate to send in your application, including a CV, cover letter, and grade transcripts. Applicants will be evaluated consecutively.
- Lluis Soler, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org , +4794830616
- Christian Isachsen, HR Director, email@example.com , +4790983547