We usually respond within two weeks
Would you like to use your skills to accelerate the global transition to a low-carbon circular economy?
Cambi is looking for a Manager Engineering Department who is passionate about spreading the word on how Cambi is part of the solution for the world’s great sustainability challenges. As Manager Engineering Department in Cambi, you will help cities around the world in implementing solutions for turning organic waste into bioresources on the journey to net-zero emissions.
Manager Engineering Department
We are looking for an ambitious person, who looks for new challenges and who shares the values of Cambi:
Proactive – Responsive – Team oriented – Innovative - Accountable
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage Cambi’s Engineering department with 12 skilled engineers grouped in E&A, Layout and Process departments
- Plan and forecast resource needs. Manage outsourcing processes
- Be the Engineering Manager in selected projects
- Lead the engineering design of the project and take responsibility for all technical matters
- Provide technical assessments and expertise throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Prepare technology selection evaluations and identify project design optimization potential
- Develop technical specifications, scope of work, design basis and technical reports
- Review technical documentation from suppliers
- Coordinate and supervise work from contractors
- Coordinate technical assessments and issue recommendations for award of suppliers and services
- Ensure proper coordination between project areas and the engineering team
- Manage technical interfaces between owner, customer and suppliers
- Ensure the totality and completeness of the technical solution
- Ensure correct level of quality assurance and agreed quality on the technical documents
- Provide input for development of capex estimates and master schedule
- Contribute for standardization of specifications and technical solutions
- Ensure application of lessons learned from previous projects
- Participate and follow-up Examinations and Audit’s within the area
- MSc in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, environmental)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the process, wastewater, sludge or paper industry
- Relevant experience working with EPC and Equipment Supply project
- Experience working with Sludge and Anaerobic Digestion is an advantage
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language, both oral and written
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent organization skills, with ability to prioritize critical tasks and manage workload from different projects
- Uncompromising integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Value-driven, with high focus on collaboration
You will be a part of Operations department and reporting to COO. You will have E&A, Layout and Process Lead reporting to you.
Who is Cambi
Cambi is a world-leading provider of sustainable technology solutions that enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources. We are a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth, with offices in several countries. We have diligent employees from different backgrounds and more than 25 nationalities, and a growing sales network covering all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, testing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, known as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Cambi installations can serve about 109 million people in 24 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and many more.
Location: At headquarters in Asker, Norway
If you see yourself continuing your career with us, don’t hesitate to send in your application, including a CV, cover letter, and grade transcripts. Applicants will be evaluated consecutively.
- Lluis Soler, COO, email@example.com , +4794830616
- Christian Isachsen, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org , +4790983547
- Technology & Engineering
- Process Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Cambi?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.