Care to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable circular economy? Let’s do it together! Cambi is now looking to hire a Project Manager.
Cambi is looking for a project manager at our headquarter in Asker, who looks for new challenges and shares the values of Cambi:
Proactive – Responsive – Team oriented – Innovative - Accountable
What you will be doing:
Be the Project Manager on projects for their whole life cycle, including:
- Lead complex proposals, studies and EPC projects
- Execute projects in accordance to contract's T&C and requirements
- Build good project teams based on trust, honesty and cooperation
- Extensive contact and collaboration with customers
- Follow-up of partners, suppliers and contractors
- Ensure a good flow of information between all parties involved in the projects
- Preparation and follow-up of plans, as well as reporting on progress and finances
As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to be part of a competent team for the development of new technologies and products. You will also have the opportunity to have hands-on work at site, with commissioning, start up and operations of implemented systems.
Your background and profile:
- A Master's (MSc) or equivalent degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, environment)
- >10 years relevant work experience from process industry, experience from paper industry or waste water industry is an advantage
- Used to work in national, international and multicultural environments
- Experienced in cost estimation and management of complex process plant installations
- Skilled in the procurement of packages and equipment
- Proven skills in manufacturing follow up, inspection and expediting
- Curious and interested in getting hands-on experience in plant operation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Norwegian, additional languages will be beneficial
Desirables personal qualities to succeed in the role:
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Like professional challenges
- Work independently, but have excellent abilities as team player
- Are positive, committed and self-sufficient
- Are a good relationship builder and good in communicating
- Accurate, structured and a decision maker
- Have a commercial mindset
- Have a genuine interest in contributing across the organization
You will be part of the Project Manager team within Operations department, and reporting to the EVP Operations.
Location: At headquarters in Asker, Norway
- Competitive conditions
- An international working environment
- An opportunity to contribute to the green transformation and sustainable growth of cities throughout the world
- Opportunity to further professional growth within the organization
As soon as possible. Applicants will be evaluated consecutively.
Cambi is a global technology and solutions supplier that enables cities and industries to turn wastewater sludge and other organic wastes into bioresources. We are a medium-sized, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth. We have offices in the UK, USA, China and South Korea, and a growing sales network on all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge in combination with anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, developed over three decades and known globally as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
Our systems can service more than 110 million people in 25 countries. We are proud of having cities like Oslo, London, Washington, Singapore, Sydney, Beijing, Athens, and Warsaw among our clients. As water utility companies take sustainability increasingly seriously, adopting net-zero emissions targets and embracing circular economy models, Cambi has tremendous growth potential and ambitions to match.