Care to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable circular economy? Let’s do it together! Cambi is now looking to hire a Product Manager.
Who is Cambi?
Cambi is a world-leading provider of sustainable technology solutions that enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources. We are a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth, with offices in several countries. We have diligent employees from different backgrounds and more than 25 nationalities, and a growing sales network covering all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, testing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, known as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
Cambi installations can serve about 109 million people in 24 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and many more.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop the product roadmap and strategy, and manage Cambi’s product portfolio
- Product data management, and support to Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing, Project Management, Marketing, Sales and Services with product documents
- Lead the design change and standardisation process for Cambi’s products
- Facilitate continuous improvement of existing products
- Introduce new products
- Lead the collaboration between Cambi offices and departments in quality investigations, project development and engineering design.
- MSc or equivalent degree with a specialisation in process or mechanical engineering
- Experience with product management or related work
- Experience from the process industry
- Fluent in English
- Experience with systems engineering and product improvement processes
- Experience with mechanical design and production
- Experience with instruments, valves, and pumps
- Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.) or BIM software
As a person, you are motivated by standardisation and work processes and are service-minded towards the rest of the organisation. You have high standards of quality for your work.
The Product Manager or Senior Product Manager position is part of the Technology & Engineering Department and reports to the EVP Technology and Engineering.
- Competitive conditions
- An international working environment
- An opportunity to contribute to the green transformation and sustainable growth of cities throughout the world
- As soon as possible, rolling interviews.
Please use the application form to submit your cover letter, CV, and grade transcripts.