Care to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable circular economy? Let’s do it together! Cambi is now looking to hire a Business Controller.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Project analysis and cost control, working closely with all parts of the organisation, including manufacturing, project managers, proposals, sales and the management team.
- Prepare reports to the management team and the board of directors, incorporating historical and forward-looking views on leading and lagging indicators.
- Responsible for cash flow forecast and monitoring
- Support the management team with analysis and decision proposals
- Support the forecast and budget process
- In-depth analysis to support commercial decisions. Perform cause analysis and propose measures
- Contribute with business structure setup related to international tax and transactions of goods
- Contribute in other areas as needed, e.g. quarterly and annual reports
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Experience from audits is preferred
- Experience from an international environment is preferred
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, written and spoken
We are looking for someone who shares our values:
Proactive - Responsive - Team-oriented - Innovative - Accountable
The Business Controller will be part of the Finance team and report to the Group Controller.
- Competitive conditions
- An international working environment
- To be a part of a growing business that contributes to the sustainable growth of cities throughout the world
Sunday, 30 January 2022
Cambi is a world-leading provider of sustainable technology solutions that enable cities to turn wastewater sludge into valuable resources. We are a medium-size, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth, with offices in the UK, USA and several other countries. We have diligent employees from different backgrounds holding more than 25 nationalities and a growing sales network covering all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, testing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, known as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Cambi installations can serve about 110 million people in 24 countries: Oslo, London, Brussels, Washington DC, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and many more.